- In Magento 2 admin, go to Sales > Orders page, tap on the order which needs partial invoicing.
- Tap 'Invoice' button at the top of the page.
- On the 'New Invoice' page, enter qty 0 for the items which will be invoiced later and leave the qty as is for the items which will be invoice now. Then tap 'Update Qty'.
- At the bottom this page, ensure 'Amount' dropdown is selected as 'Capture Online' and click on 'Submit Invoice'.
- This will create the invoice for those items' qty.
Modified on: Fri, 20 Apr, 2018 at 9:52 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.